Effect of Topiroxostat on Urinary Albumin Excretion in Patients With eARly Stage Diabetic Nephropathy and Hyperuricemia With or Without Gout: a Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Phase 2a Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Topiroxostat (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Hyperuricaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UPWARD
- Sponsors Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho
- 10 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov