An Open-Label, Multicenter, Dose-Escalation Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Therapeutic Activity of RO6958688, A Novel T-cell Bispecific Antibody That Targets the Human Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA) on Tumor Cells and CD3 on T Cells, Administered Intravenously in Patients With Locally Advanced and/or Metastatic CEA(+) Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RO 6958688 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 12 Sep 2017 Preliminary results assessing efficacy and safety of this and one other phase I study (NCT02650713), were presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 06 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 185.
- 06 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 27 Apr 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History