A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Omalizumab in Patients With Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria (CSU) Who Remain Symptomatic Despite H1 Antihistamine Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Urticaria
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 01 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jan 2015 New trial record