A Phase 1 Double-blind, Dose-escalation, Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of the Ebola Adenovirus Vector Vaccine (Ad5-EBOV) in Healthy Adults in China
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ad5 EBOV DNA vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Tianjin CanSino Biotechnology
- 06 Jun 2015 Results published in the Lancet.
- 06 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in The Lancet.
- 06 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint has been met. (Specific anti-EBOV antibody responses to the Ebola Zaire vaccine (Ad5-EBOV).)