A Phase 2 Pilot Study of BMN 673 (Talazoparib), an Oral PARP Inhibitor, in Patients With Deleterious BRCA1/2 Mutation-Associated Ovarian Cancer Who Have Had Prior PARP Inhibitor Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Talazoparib (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Apr 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued (Study was closed by the Cancer Therapy Evaluation Program (CTEP)).
- 28 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.