International, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase III Study Assessing in Parallel Groups the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Doses of PXT3003 in Patients With Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Type 1A Treated 15 Months
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Baclofen/naltrexone/sorbitol (Primary)
- Indications Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLEO-CMT
- Sponsors Pharnext
- 29 Nov 2017 According to a Pharnext media release, final results are expected by the second half of 2018.
- 29 Nov 2017 According to a Pharnext media release, intermediate futility analyses have been done and DSBM recomended to continue this trial according to the original plan without having to increase the trial size.
- 26 Oct 2017 According to a Pharnext media release, data from this trial will be presented at the Hereditary Neuropathy Foundation (HNF) Annual Patient-Centered Summit for Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT) and Hereditary Neuropathy With Liability To Pressure Palsies (HNPP) 2017.