Comparison of the Effectiveness of Rocuronium - Sugammadex With Succinylcholine-Cisatracurium-Pyridostigmine in Patients Undergoing Laser Microlaryngeal Surgery
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sugammadex (Primary) ; Cisatracurium besilate; Fentanyl; Neostigmine; Rocuronium bromide
- Indications Muscle injury; Muscle pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Sep 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Jan 2015 New trial record