A Phase 1/2a Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Preliminary Efficacy of the Combination of Ibrutinib With Nivolumab in Subjects With Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 28 Nov 2017.
- 24 Mar 2016 Number of treatment arms changed from 5 to 6 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.