A Multi-center, Double-blind, Randomized, Three-Arm, Parallel-Group, Placebo Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of NTRA-2112 on Intestinal Malabsorption in Preterm Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NTRA 2112 (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal disorders; Nutrition disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Nutrinia
- 03 Nov 2016 According to Nutrinia media release, Professor Hans van Goudoever of The Academic Medical Center in Amsterdam is the chief principal investigator of this study.
- 03 Nov 2016 According to Nutrinia media release, company announced the enrollment of the first patient in this study.
- 21 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.