A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Three-Arm, Parallel-Group Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of NTRA-9620 in Infants With Short Bowel Syndrome (SBS) Following Surgical Resection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NTRA 9620 (Primary)
- Indications Short bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GIFT
- Sponsors Nutrinia
- 18 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 Aug 2016 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.