30-day, Single-arm Study of the Safety, Efficacy and the Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Properties of Oral Rivaroxaban in Young Children With Various Manifestations of Venous Thrombosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism; Venous thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EINSTEINJr
- Sponsors Bayer
- 03 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 8 Apr 2017.
- 10 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in Austria as per European Clinical Trials Database record.