Study to Evaluate Cellular Adoptive Immunotherapy Using Polyclonal Autologous CD8+ Antigen-Specific T Cells for Metastatic Merkel Cell Carcinoma in Combination With MHC Class I Up-Regulation and the Anti-PD-L1 Antibody Avelumab
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary)
- Indications Merkel cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Nov 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 25 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing the augmentation of adoptive T-cell therapy in patients from two related phase I/II trials (NCT01758458 and NCT02584829; n=8), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology