A Phase I/II Study of Bosutinib in Combination With Inotuzumab Ozogamicin in CD22-positive Philadelphia-Chromosome Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Lymphoid Blast Phase
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bosutinib (Primary) ; Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Sep 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 80.
- 19 Apr 2015 New source identified and integrated as M.D. Anderson Cancer Center (2014-0435)
- 16 Apr 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.