A Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-label, Dose-escalation, Combination Study of Marizomib and Bevacizumab in Bevacizumab-Naïve Subjects With WHO Grade IV Malignant Glioma Followed by a Phase 2 Studies of Single Agent Marizomib and Combination Marizomib and Bevacizumab
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Marizomib (Primary)
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Triphase Accelerator Corporation
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 14 Jun 2017 Part 3 (Phase 2)has been added to treatment, includes a combination MRZ using intra-patient dose escalation, and BEV at a fixed dose.hence patient number is also increased.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History