Comparison of trastuzumab plus capecitabine combination therapy (HX therapy) and lapatinib plus capecitabine combination therapy (LX therapy) in HER2 positive metastatic or unresectable locally advanced breast cancer with history of trastuzumab and taxane anticancer drugs Randomized comparison II Exploratory study of effect predictors in phase test
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to results presente at the 39th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium..
- 08 Jan 2015 New trial record
- 13 Feb 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 170 to 110 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.