A Phase I Study of the Safety and Biological Activity of Intraperitoneal GEN-1 (IL-12 Plasmid Formulated With PEG-PEI-Cholesterol Lipopolymer) Administered In Combination With Standard Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Patients Newly Diagnosed With Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GEN 1 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms OVATION
- Sponsors Celsion Corporation
- 03 Oct 2017 According to a Celsion Corporation media release, final clinical and translational research data from the study has been presented at the American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) Special Conference 2017.
- 03 Oct 2017 Clinical and translational research data from the study published in Celsion Corporation media release.
- 24 Aug 2017 Results published in a Celsion Corporation Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History