Phase I/II trial of AmpliPhage-001 in patients with cystic fibrosis-associated Pseudomonas aeruginosa infections
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AB PA01 (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation
- 04 Aug 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2017, according to AmpliPhi Biosciences media release.
- 04 Aug 2016 According to AmpliPhi Biosciences media release, the company anticipates initiating a Phase 1 clinical trial in 2017.
- 12 Jun 2015 According to an AmpliPhi Biosciences media release, this trial is expected to being in 2016.