Proof-of-concept trial of AmpliPhage-002 for nasal decolonisation of multidrug-resistant Staphylococcus aureus
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs AB SA01 (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation
- 09 Jan 2015 New trial record
- 05 Jan 2015 Instead of initiating this trial, AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation may initiate a phase I study in patients with topical and wound infections, according to a company media release.
- 05 Jan 2015 After completion of preclinical studies in 2015, this trial is expected to be initiated at the Walter Reed Institute of Research in the second half of 2015, according to an AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation media release.