Phase 2 Multi-center Study of Anti-Programmed-Death-1 [Anti-PD-1] During Lymphopenic State After High-Dose Chemotherapy and Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant [HDT/ASCT] for Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Lenalidomide; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 May 2017 Status changed from discontinued to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 02 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.