A Phase II, Randomized, Open-Label, Active-Controlled Clinical Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of SMT19969 (200 mg BID) for 10 days Compared with Fidaxomicin (200 mg BID) for 10 days for the Treatment of Clostridium difficile Infection (CDI)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ridinilazole (Primary) ; Fidaxomicin
- Indications Clostridium infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CoDIFy 2
- Sponsors Summit Therapeutics
- 01 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Dec 2016 Top-line data from this trial are expected in the second quarter of 2017, according to a Summit Therapeutics media release.
- 06 Oct 2016 This trial is completed in Czech Republic (End date: 08 Aug 2016), according to Eudra record.