A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo- and Active-Controlled Study Followed by a Placebo-Controlled Maintenance Period and Open-Label Follow-Up to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Certolizumab Pegol in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary) ; Etanercept
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CIMPACT
- Sponsors UCB
- 14 Sep 2017 According to an UCB media release, 48-week data from CIMPASI-1, CIMPASI-2 and CIMPACT trials were presented at the 26th European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Congress.
- 14 Sep 2017 48-week safety and efficacy results from CIMPASI-1, CIMPASI-2 and CIMPACT trials published in an UCB media release.
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 3 Dec 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History