A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo- and Active-Controlled Study Followed by a Placebo-Controlled Maintenance Period and Open-Label Follow-Up to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Certolizumab Pegol in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary) ; Etanercept
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CIMPACT
- Sponsors UCB
- 25 Jul 2017 According to an UCB media release, based on the data from CIMPASI-1 CIMPASI-2 and CIMPACT studies, an sBLA to the US FDA and a regulatory filing with the EMA has been submitted to expand the approved indications for certolizumab pegol to include treatment of adult patients with moderate-to-severe chronic plaque psoriasis.An additional submission to expand the use of CIMZIA in this patient population is also planned with Health Canada.
- 17 Mar 2017 According to a Dermira media release, additional data from this trial will be presented at 13th Annual Maui Derm for Dermatologists 2017 meeting.
- 19 Jan 2017 Results published in the UCB media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History