A Phase 3, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Safety of TRV130 in Patients With Acute Pain for Which Parenteral Opioid Therapy is Warranted
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oliceridine (Primary)
- Indications Pain; Postoperative pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms ATHENA-1
- Sponsors Trevena
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Trevena media release, company announced that it has recently submitted its New Drug Application (NDA) for OLINVOTM (oliceridine injection) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Based on the data from APOLLO, ATHENA, other phase II and Phase III studies.
- 20 Jul 2017 According to a Trevena media release, data from this study will be presented at 2017 Analyst Day.
- 20 Jul 2017 According to a Trevena media release, based on the data from this study company plans to submit New Drug Application for OLINVOTM (oliceridine injection) is expected in September or October 2017.