Multicenter, Dose Response, Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel, Placebo Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and the Safety of Subcutaneous CDP870 in Subjects Suffering From Moderate-to-severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis Who Are Candidates for Systemic Therapy and/or Phototherapy and/or Photochemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 12 Jan 2015 New trial record
- 08 Jan 2015 Results from this trial support the continued phase 3 clinical program for the development of certolizumab pegol in psoriasis, according to a Dermira media release.
- 08 Jan 2015 Top-line results published in Dermira media release.