A PHASE I, OPEN-LABEL, NON-RANDOMIZED, DOSE-ESCALATING, SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, PHARMACOKINETIC, AND EFFICACY STUDY OF TAS-121 IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TAS 121 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Taiho Pharmaceutical
- 12 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 03 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.