SUSTAIN: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Brincidofovir Versus Valganciclovir for the Prevention of Cytomegalovirus Disease in CMV Seronegative Kidney Allograft Recipient
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brincidofovir (Primary) ; Valganciclovir
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BCV CMV vGCV; SUSTAIN
- Sponsors Chimerix
- 20 Feb 2016 According to a Chimerix media release, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 20 Feb 2016 According to a Chimerix media release, the company has elected to close the Phase 3 SUSTAIN and SURPASS trials based on review of data from SUPPRESS trial.
- 11 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.