A Phase I/II Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Children With Advanced Melanoma or a PD-L1 Positive Advanced, Relapsed or Refractory Solid Tumor or Lymphoma (KEYNOTE-051)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-051
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 22 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Jan 2019 to 1 Sep 2022.
- 22 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed to 311.
- 20 Sep 2017 protocol was amended to change in the treatment arms and change in the endpoints.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History