A Phase II Study of Anti-PD-1 Antibody (MK-3475) in Relapsed/Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) and Other Low Grade B Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Ibrutinib; Idelalisib
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Apr 2017 Results (n=25, data cut off: 30 June, 2016) from chort A of the study (patients with relapsed or progressive chronic lymphocytic leukemia and chronic lymphocytic leukemia with Richter's transformation), published in the Blood.
- 22 Dec 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 68.