A Phase III, Multi-center, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled, Single Dose, Trial to Demonstrate the Safety and Efficacy of DWP-450 in Adult Subjects for Treatment of Moderate-to-severe Glabellar Lines
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Glabellar lines
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Evolus
- 09 Oct 2017 Results presented in an Evolus media release.
- 09 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint (Efficacy - Reduction of Glabellar lines as assessed by investigator and subject) has been met according to an Evolus media release.
- 09 Oct 2017 According to an Evolus media release, results from this trial will be presented at the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) and American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS) meetings.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History