A Molecularly Driven Pilot Study of Preoperative Ganetespib in Resectable Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ganetespib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 22 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to funding.
- 03 Mar 2016 Study phase changed from phase 0 to phase I according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Mar 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.