Micafungin Versus Placebo in the Nosocomial Sepsis in Patients Multi-colonized With Candida, Randomized Controlled Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Micafungin (Primary)
- Indications Candidiasis; Nosocomial infections; Sepsis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMPIRICUS
- 05 Oct 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met, (survival to 28 days without proven fungal infection (a fungal infection occurring within 48 hours after inclusion will be considered available for inclusion)), according to the results published.
- 05 Oct 2016 Results (n=260) published in the JAMA: the Journal of the American Medical Association.
- 23 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov record.