A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-ranging Trial to Determine the Safety and Immunogenicity of an Adenoviral-vector Based Norovirus Vaccine (VXA‑G1.1-NN) Expressing GI.1 VP1 and dsRNA Adjuvant Administered Orally to Healthy Volunteers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Norovirus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Norovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Vaxart
- 06 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 14 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Vaxart media release.
- 14 Feb 2017 Results published in a Vaxart media release.