FORWARD I: A Randomized, Open Label Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Mirvetuximab Soravtansine (IMGN853) Versus Investigator's Choice of Chemotherapy in Women With Folate Receptor Alpha Positive Advanced Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Primary Peritoneal Cancer or Fallopian Tube Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mirvetuximab soravtansine (Primary) ; Doxorubicin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel; Topotecan
- Indications Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FORWARD I
- Sponsors ImmunoGen
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 May 2017 According to ImmunoGen media release, data from this study will be presetned at American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting 2017.
- 05 May 2017 According to ImmunoGen media release, the first patient in this study has been treated.