FORWARD I: A Randomized, Open Label Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Mirvetuximab Soravtansine (IMGN853) Versus Investigator's Choice of Chemotherapy in Women With Folate Receptor Alpha Positive Advanced Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Primary Peritoneal Cancer or Fallopian Tube Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mirvetuximab soravtansine (Primary) ; Doxorubicin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel; Topotecan
- Indications Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FORWARD I
- Sponsors ImmunoGen
- 03 Nov 2017 According to an ImmunoGen media release, company is planning to activate more than 100 sites globally for this trial by the end of 2017.
- 03 Nov 2017 According to an ImmunoGen media release, completion of enrollment is expected by mid 2018.
- 12 Sep 2017 Trial design presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.