Efficacy and Safety of Treatment Against Hepatitis C Virus Infection Based on Direct-acting Antivirals in Real-life Conditions: The GEHEP Cohort
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Boceprevir (Primary) ; Telaprevir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Feb 2017 Results of a pooled analysis of two trials (HEPAVIR and GEHEP-MONO; n=309), assessing influence of HIV on changes in liver function in Cirrhosis, presented at the 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections
- 14 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 14 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2020.