A Phase II Open Label, Randomized Study of Poly-ICLC Matured DC as an Adjuvant for NY-ESO-1 and Melan-A/MART-1 Peptide Vaccination Compared to Montanide® ISA-51 VG, in Study Subjects With Melanoma in Complete Clinical Remission But at High Risk of Disease Recurrence
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Poly ICLC (Primary) ; Cancer vaccine NY-ESO-1; Keyhole limpet haemocyanin; Melanoma vaccine MART-1; Montanide ISA-51
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 10 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.