A Phase 1, Multi-center, Open-label Study of IMGN779 Administered Intravenously in Adult Patients With Relapsed/Refractory CD33-positive Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IMGN 779 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors ImmunoGen
- 29 Aug 2017 According to an ImmunoGen media release, Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc and ImmunoGen, Inc have entered into a collaboration and option agreement granting Jazz Pharmaceuticals exclusive, worldwide rights to opt into development and commercialization of two early-stage, hematology-related antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) programs.
- 26 Jun 2017 According to an ImmunoGen media release, data from the study were presented in a poster presentation at the 22nd Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA) 2017.
- 26 Jun 2017 Results published in an ImmunoGen media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History