A Phase 1/2 Study Evaluating Brentuximab Vedotin in Combination With Nivolumab in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma After Failure of Frontline Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 28 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Oct 2020 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 28 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 92.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History