A Phase I/ II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Preliminary Efficacy of Nivolumab in Combination With Brentuximab Vedotin in Subjects With Relapsed Refractory Non Hodgkin Lymphomas With CD30 Expression (CheckMate 436: CHECKpoint Pathway and Nivolumab Clinical Trial Evaluation 436)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 436
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 08 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 146.
- 08 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 12 Nov 2018 to 13 Feb 2020.
- 08 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 14 Oct 2018 to 9 Jun 2019.