A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Masked, Vehicle Controlled, Phase 2 Clinical Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Elamipretide (MTP-131) Topical Ophthalmic Solution in Subjects With Leber's Hereditary Optic Neuropathy (LHON)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elamipretide (Primary)
- Indications Leber's hereditary optic atrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ReSIGHT
- Sponsors Stealth BioTherapeutics
- 18 Dec 2017 According to a Stealth BioTherapeutics media release, top-line results arae expected by mid-2018.
- 04 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Mar 2017 Time frame of primary end point has been changed from assessed at each visit from Baseline to Week 40 to Assessed at each visit from Baseline to Week 56.