Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase III Study of APD421 (Amisulpride for IV Injection) as Combination Prophylaxis Against Post-operative Nausea and Vomiting in High-risk Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amisulpride (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acacia Pharma
- 05 Jan 2016 According to an Acacia Pharma media release, the company anticipate submitting New Drug Application for amisulpride injection (BAREMSIS) in the second half of 2016.
- 05 Jan 2016 Results published in the Acacia Pharma media release.
- 05 Jan 2016 Primary endpoint (Complete Response (protection from postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV))) has been met, according to an Acacia Pharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History