Phase II Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) With and Without Bevacizumab for Recurrent Glioblastoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 07 Jun 2016 Interim results (n=6) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.