A Phase 1, Single-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, 2-way Crossover Study Comparing AVP-786-20.5/4.75 (Deuterated [d6] Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 20.5 mg/Quinidine Sulfate 4.75 mg) With AVP-923-20 (Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 20 mg/ Quinidine Sulfate 10 mg).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Deudextromethorphan (Primary) ; Dextromethorphan/quinidine
- Indications Major depressive disorder; Neurological disorders; Neuropathic pain; Psychiatric disorders
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Avanir Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2015 New trial record