A Phase II, Multi-center, Open-label, Five-arm Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Ceritinib Treatment for Patients With ALK-positive Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Metastatic to the Brain and/or to Leptomeninges
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceritinib (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Ascend-7
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 2 Nov 2018.
- 26 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 2 Nov 2018.
- 26 Sep 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany according to European Clinical Trials Database record.