A Phase II, Randomized, Open-Label Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination Regimen of MK-5172 and MK-3682 With Either MK-8742 or MK-8408 in Subjects With Chronic HCV GT3, GT4, GT5, and GT6 Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grazoprevir (Primary) ; Grazoprevir/ruzasvir/uprifosbuvir (Primary) ; Ruzasvir (Primary) ; Uprifosbuvir (Primary) ; Elbasvir; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms C-CREST 2
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 04 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Jan 2017 This trial was completed in Denmark, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 14 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Feb 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History