Randomized, 16-Week, Multi-Phase, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Fulranumab as Adjunctive Therapy in Subjects With Signs and Symptoms of Osteoarthritis of the Hip or Knee
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fulranumab (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 12 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Oct 2016 Trial has been completed in Hungary.
- 23 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Sep 2016.