An Open-Label Proof-of-Concept Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of SAGE-547 Injection in the Treatment of Adult Female Patients With Severe Postpartum Depression
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brexanolone (Primary)
- Indications Postnatal depression
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Sage Therapeutics
- 28 Mar 2016 According to Sage media release, the company will present data from this study at the Society of Biological Psychiatry 71st Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 12 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jun 2015 Top-line results published in a SAGE Therapeutics media release.