A Multi-centre, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Randomised Controlled Study to Investigate Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Orally Administered BI 409306 During a 12-week Treatment Period Compared to Placebo in Patients With Cognitive Impairment Due to Alzheimer's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BI 409306 (Primary) ; Donepezil
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Cognition disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim; Unilfarma
- 25 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 655 to 295.
- 29 Sep 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 500 to 655.