A Prospective, Open-label, Multicenter Phase-II Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of a Sequential Regimen of Bendamustine Followed by GA101 and Ibrutinib (BIG) Followed by GA101 and Ibrutinib Maintenance in CLL Patients (CLL2-BIG Protocol)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Ibrutinib
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Dec 2016 Primary endpoint (Overall response rate (ORR)) has been met,according to the results published at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 23 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.