Randomized, 16-Week, Multi-Phase, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Fulranumab as Monotherapy in Subjects With Signs and Symptoms of Osteoarthritis of the Hip or Knee
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fulranumab (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 23 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Sep 2016.
- 23 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.
- 31 Mar 2016 According to a Janssen media release, the company is discontinuing phase 3 development program for fulranumab in osteoarthritis pain.