Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Rising Doses of BI 425809 Tablets Given Orally Once Daily for 12 Days to Young and Elderly Healthy Male and Female Volunteers (Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Within Dose Groups Phase I Study)(Part 1) and Comparison of Pharmacokinetics of a Single Oral Dose of BI 425809 After Oral Administration in the Morning Versus Oral Administration in the Evening in Young Healthy Male and Female Volunteers (Randomised, Two-sequence, Open, Two Period, Two-way Cross Over) (Part 2)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BI 425809 (Primary)
- Indications Unspecified
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 19 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Nov 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.